Thursday, June 6, 2013

Undone


I feel undone. My normally clutter free "a place for everything and everything in it's place" home is undone.  I even have to organize my packing mess just so I can concentrate enough to finish a task.



It's amazing to me in stressful situations (packing and moving are high up on the stress charts!) I can say "I'm fine".  My body is telling me I may not be as fine as I think.  This is my 2nd sore throat since we've been home to pack.
In waiting til later to be sad, my body is fighting to stay healthy.

I recognize I need to sit and cry because I WILL miss this place.  Even though its been busy, I'm glad we've had times with our friends...meals, coffee, movies, taco nights, praying...great conversations.

In being undone...I will allow time to mourn AND will relish times with people.  In the 'undoneness'...I am fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment