Friday, December 12, 2014

Prophetic Encouragement... Pictures of Adullam:)

Today we received this note from a friend who stayed with us in South Africa. " We believe in the vision you have, and the prophecy that your home will be a place of respite, where the ordinary can come and become extrodinary. Because we have tasted of your hospitality, and seen the way people gravitate to you and Lynn.
   Jeff has been out of work a year now, but we feel so strongly that God wants to work through you, that I have sent a gift of money through YWAM as instructed and ask God to multiply $50.00 one hundred fold to you!".

Jack Norris is the first person to sow into this dream (he's 4 years old)... he heard us talking to his parents about the house and walked up and said, "here Rich Hodge". In his hand were 4 quarters!

We have asked for cheerful givers and Father says He'll bless those who bless us... so grateful so many have joined us in this story! 

Thought you would all like to be encouraged with the words we have received, from all over the world, these past few months about Adullam... the home of rest, retreat, and refuge.





Dirk Bond
Maryland
"Lift up your eyes and look around; all your sons gather and come to you. As surely as I live," declares the LORD, "you will wear them all as ornaments; you will put them on, like a bride. Though you were ruined and made desolate and your land laid waste, now you will be too small for your people, and those who devoured you will be far away. The children born during your bereavement will yet say in your hearing, 'This place is too small for us; give us more space to live in.' (Isaiah 49:18-20)  

Teisa 
South Africa
We keep seeing a map with NELSPRUIT on it.....lol....just kidden:)
The only thing which kept coming to me (maybe Jean emailed something more) was PEACEMAKER....and the picture of an eagle....
Forgive me for not writing more- my girls are melting down, so I need to go.... Huge love




Anna Ivy 
South Carolina
So I got Matthew 7:7-11 right away and felt      Daddy say it's yours if you want it. 
I saw a property with a big red bow around it.....I felt like it has been a desire of your hearts to have a place to call home again, and he knows that, and is overjoyed to give it to you guys. 
You have made Him your "home" no matter where you have been and this will be a sign of a dwelling place for Him to rest with you. Psalm 132:13   

Ed and Tacie Taylor
Washington
Have been reading over these passages and praying and this is what I keep coming back to:
 He will bring and gather people (including your sons and daughters) to you. Gather, assemble, build, settle, plant and harvest there.
settle: to take up residence in a new country or place:
gather: to bring together into one group, collection, or place
assemble: to bring together or gather into one place,
Thank you guys for being so alive and faithful. I am hoping for a season when we can live together. 
Love you guys so much,
P.S. I think about David in the cave of Adullum. People came to him and they gathered around him. "When his brothers and his father’s household heard about it, they went down to him there. All those who were in distress or in debt or discontented gathered around him and he became their commander.”     

Pastor Tim West 
Connecticut
As I began to pray Psalm 111 came to mind. It's all good, but vs. 6 stood out!
Sounds like plunder to me... 

David Ivy
South Carolina
So I saw the house like a water tower, and I really feel like it's going to be a hub and a source of refreshing to those around you guys. I feel like it's going to be a landmark and a reference for those around and a high place where declarations will be made over the city. To follow the symbolism, I see what you have flowing in an underground movement that begins to effect people in the area and be a source for those in need. 

I saw a pic of an auditorium. Seats we filled. It looked like the room was on fast fwrd. People are getting up out of seats all around the room, and others then replaced those seats. While the majority of the ppl were moving through quickly, there were a few who seemed to move in slow motion. They sat for a long time looking at the stage, and would eventually get up and leave making a seat for someone else to come and sit. 

Natalie Dather
South Carolina
I feel like your new place is going to be big. It's going to be a hub, and it's going to host many. People are coming from all over to learn from you guys. Some will stay for a short time. Others will stay longer. 
The Lord is saying, 'fill it'. Maybe ask Him for more revelation on that. :)

Caleb Dather
South Carolina
As I was reading over your email, Psalm 23 came to mind... But the part in verse 2 really jumped out at me where it says "He leads me beside quiet waters, He refreshes my soul..." 
And also in verse 5: "You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows..." And although I feel like the whole Psalm is for y'all... Those two phrases were really highlighted to me... peace, refreshing, rest, feasting, anointing, abundance...
I also saw a scene that looked like a summer afternoon right after a thunderstorm-- the sky was dark with clouds off in the distance but it had already rained and the sun was coming out... there was also a rainbow in the sky... 

Clay Danner
Thailand
Abba gave me psalm 37 for you guys, specifically verses 3-7, 9, 11, & 23.
The One Who has established your steps delights in the fact that your delight is and has been in Him.
I saw a spring bubbling up with fresh, cool water that all kinds of wildlife we're coming to for refreshing.

Justin Attridge
Grand Cayman
You two are gifted with hospitality and family unlike anyone I know. You are a Father and Mother to many. I know that His desire is to give you both a place where you can use that mightily for the Kingdom! Psalm 37:4 over you guys, I know that he will grant you the desires of your heart. May you be blessed with heaven's wisdom and discernment in this decision. I have no doubt he will give you peace, clarity and unity on what to do. 

Dee Walker 
South Africa
Now, I noticed earlier this morning that you updated your banner with your family picture.....this is very cool. Check out that you are already receiving the promises here: verses 3 - 4 Lo, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. 4 As arrows are in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one youth. 5 Happy, blessed, and fortunate is the  man whose quiver is filled with them. They will not be put to shame when they speak with their adversaries (in  the gatherings) at city's gate.
                                                                       I also received Psalm 111 for you both. 

Grace Sampson Song
Nigeria
My sense of encouragement for 
 is to act upon the desires in your heart. The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord. (Psalm 37:23). Please read the whole chapter, i feel there are more words for you besides the verse I shared. I declare the last verse for you as well.
Move forward in faith, the path will straighten as you continue to take the bold steps forward.
Lord I ask that you will show them the right price to put for the offer, with a great assurance of your peace.
Trusting in you Jesus! 


South Africa
saw your email and this is what i did sense but you need to take it back to God. mark 4:35-41  Gen 12:1 Matthew 28:19 I felt like God already calm the storm for you guys and if you read in Genesis and in Mathew it all start with "GO" have no idea what that Go mean to you bless you
Australia 
Hey beautiful people...are you buying for investment or is your plan to stay in South Africa? As I was praying today I felt that it could be an anchor that limited your scope of influence. I also felt to remind you that "the wind blows where it wills"...the freedom of the Spirit to take you wherever is vital in this season. You are a blessing to the Nations. Hope that makes sense. Love you guys...can't wait to see you soon.

South Carolina
As I was seeking the Lord for you two, He led me to:
Isaiah 32:17-19 "The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.  My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. Though hail flattens the forest and the city is leveled completely, how blessed you will be sowing your seed by every stream, and letting your cattle and donkeys range free."  
Also, Isaiah 33:6b "the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure."
I know that He sees your character and integrity and your love for Him. Where your heart is, there will your treasure be!  I love you both!!

Madison Brinson
South Carolina
I must apologize for my tardiness in getting this word to you. Know that I was praying for you both on Monday & Tuesday.  I heard the verses Isaiah 54:2-3 over this situation - "stretch your tent curtains wide. Do not hold back to the right or to the left..." I felt like the Lord wanted you to dream big for this house & don't hold back in pursuing it. I also saw a picture of you both in the kitchen of the new home with several house guests sitting around drinking wine & listening to Rich tell a story.  I hope the wine was literal! More wine Lord  I did feel strongly that it was representative of joy & peace in this picture though. Lynn you were wearing an apron cooking something delicious & rich you were telling a story that apparently was really funny because I heard your big laugh echo through the room & your guests laughter followed.  Seeing that picture I felt the warmth & security of family.  People will find a sense of family with you all that they've either never had or that they've forgotten they could have.  I then heard the latter part of Isaiah 54 where it's says "all your children will be taught by the Lord & great will be their peace". This home is a place of sanctuary for many & a place  where people will come to be mothered & fathered. The lord is going to do beautiful teaching in this place through you both.  I'm so stoked to see how this story unfolds. Love you guys!!


Deby and Isaac Aho
South Africa
Rich and Lynn- it is no mistake that you are looking at a house in Fish Hoek and the strategic location it is. I had a picture when I was praying for you guys. You can stand in front of your house and stretch out your hands. One hand extends towards the valley and the other towards Muizenberg. Your home calls out to both groups and can be a place of uniting many people working in different ministries. Location is not a mistake! Also, I have been given title for you both in the spirit. Redemptive Father and Redemptive Mother. You are living out those already and a large community home will just give you more space to do that:) We love you guys and bless what you're stepping into!!


Tom Cole
South Carolina
Every time I've prayed I keep getting the word "prosperous". I don't have any idea what that means.

Chad Norris 
South Carolina
Send the offer. It's home



No comments:

Post a Comment